Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Sweet Tartan


If you love tartan plaids, but can't find a color to match your room, Linda Clifford offers authentic Scottish lambswool tartans in gorgeous and uncommon color combinations.


Baird


Wilson Ancient


New York City


Glasgow


Isle of Skye


Campbell Ancient


MacLeod of Harris



MacLean of Duart Weathered


She carries the classic colors that we know and love, as well as a few patterns in weathered, antique hues.  This one is my favorite.  See more Linda Clifford tartans by clicking here

Jennings & Gates has received no compensation for this post.

6 comments:

  1. Love these tartans! Headed over now.
    Teresa
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg, I LOVE tartan throws, I have 4 and live in the deep south. LOVE LOVE love them. Now I'm wanting to add to my collection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!

    The Isle of Skye pattern reminds me of a scarf my Grandfather Morris used to wear.
    Funny how long forgotten memories get triggered.
    I'm smiling as I think of him.

    Cheers,
    John

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of them are calling my name Nina...I have a weakness for them as well and wondering what I am going to do with them all when we move to Vietnam! :( I think a cedar hope chest or two is in order! Linda's website is great to know for Christmas gifts next year, thank you!

    Best wishes...

    Jeanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of these patterns, but the New York City is fabulous. Adore the pop of orange!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am currently drooling over a Colefax and Fowler tartan for two big fat chairs that sit by my window. Time to reupholster them. Very costly fabric, but oh... so... worth it!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome, and thank you for stopping by! The best part of blogging is the dialogue between friends, so please share your thoughts, memories, stories and ideas with us. We love hearing from you.